30 июн. 2018 г.

Death Wish (2018)

Ben: People rely on the police to keep them safe. That's the problem. The police only arrive after the crime has taken place. That's like... trapping the fox as he's comin' out of the hen house. If a man really wants to protect what's his... he has to do it for himself.

Paul Kersey: I feel like I'm in purgatory. I can't go back to work, I can't be around my house.

Paul Kersey: Yeah, I know it's a process. I'm just... starting to wonder about the result, that's all.

Paul Kersey: What if I offered some kind of reward?
Detective Kevin Raines: We'll just get flooded with false leads. Me and my partner are gonna have to waste time tracking 'em down.
Paul Kersey: What about a private investigator?
Detective Kevin Raines: PI's good for cheating spouses, missing persons... But murder case, they'll just take your money. They can't get involved in a police investigation. It's tampering with evidence, they could lose their license.
Paul Kersey: So there's nothing that I can do. Is that what you're saying?
Detective Kevin Raines: You can have faith.

Newscaster: Good or bad, I don't know. I go back and forth on it. Is he a hero or a zero? That's the debate.

Paul Kersey: You're the Ice Cream Man?
Ice Cream Man: Who the fuck are you?
Paul Kersey: Your last customer.

Paul Kersey: My wife and daughter just disappear. And there's no consequences. I did everything I was supposed to do. Everything. I worked hard. I obeyed the law. I made a life for my family. For my wife and daughter! And what? Just forget about that? They're just gone now?

Frank Kersey: Well, the good news is I'm not a suspect anymore. The bad news is I'm not a suspect anymore.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Σ nostradamvs: «...неимоверно примитивный и убогий ремейк классической «Жажды смерти» 1974 года с Чарльзом Бронсоном, смазанный и алогичный. У Бронсона убили всю семью, у Уиллиса (он играет в ремейке) дочь выжила, чтобы получился жалкий хэппи-энд. Бронсон был простым инженером и мир смерти для него был шоком, Уиллис же – крутой хирург, кровь для него окей. Бронсон стрелял из неотслеживаемого наградного оружия, тяжеленного ретро-револьвера, которое ему подарили за много лет до событий; Уиллис палил из (!) случайно вывалившегося из кармана пациента «Глока» (который отслеживался на раз). Ну и самое главное – основная идея фильма. Бронсон не нашёл убийц семьи – и не искал их, потому что все понимали, что это невозможно. Он просто убивал первых попавшихся негодяев – это была жажда мести, жажда смерти, желание очистить улицы. В новом же фильме Уиллис ведёт банальнейшее расследование и, конечно, находит Самых Плохих. На этом фоне классический финальный жест – выстрел из пальца – у Уиллиса вышел как плохая пародия. Да и сам фильм – плохая пародия.»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий