6 июн. 2018 г.

Reload

The Expanse 3×4


Alex: Hurry up and wait. I remember that being the essence of my military life.

Gillis: ...Mars has instead insisted on what it calls independence, which is actually no more than a justification for war and violence....

Bobbie: Food. You put it in that big hole in your face.

Holden: We're sending a message, nothing more.

Naomi: There's a version of this where nobody shoots anybody. Let's try for that one.

Bobbie: You want to fight the enemy. I know. But I learned a while back that the hardest part of this game is figuring out who the enemy really is.

Loftis: So what, then?
Holden: Put fucking the gun down and live to find out.

Alex: Shit, did I miss it?

Anna: Feces was as nice as I can...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий