3 июн. 2018 г.

Quintessential Deckerstar

Lucifer 3×23


Lucifer: Point is, no need to rock the boat.

Linda: Yep. Back to normal.

Lucifer: Yes, absolutely. A mystery waits to be solved. Onwards, Detective.

Lucifer: That is perfect, Detective! My shenanigans leading to a break in the case? That is quintessential Deckerstar.

Amenadiel: That's where faith comes in, Charlotte. Hope in the face of hopelessness...

Chloe: Why?
Lucifer: Well, which quintessential response would you like? The obscure enigmatic one or the blunt nonsensical one?

Lucifer: Personally, I'm avoiding the, uh, boring forensic part of the case, like I normally do.

Charlotte: Everything you conceal, every lie you tell, it adds up. You're just as guilty as the criminals that you represent. Hell is real. And, trust me... all of you are going.

Trixie: We can't play the exact same game as we did before, Lucifer. It's not fun.

Charlotte: A lot of coincidences is a pattern.

Mazikeen: I had to kill you before, but now I just want to.

Lucifer: Knock, knock. It's Lucifer. Come to save the day.

Lucifer: You wanted the truth, and you deserve the truth. Right now, I can't show it to you, so I'm just gonna have to tell you. Detective... Chloe... I am the Devil.
Chloe: No, you're not. Not to me.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий