25 июн. 2018 г.

Intransigence

The Expanse 3×9


Naomi: If you've killed them...
Camina: Hate me later, work now.

Monica: Joe Miller? The guy who died on Venus?
Holden: Maybe he isn't exactly dead.
Amos: Maybe he isn't exactly Miller.

Amos: You're gonna tell me everything I need to know to unscrew this ship...

Stanni: Time and a half I'll do. Triple time? Someone's gonna die.

Ashford: Well, guilt is like salt. You put a little on, and it hides all the bitterness.
Naomi: I don't know what you're on about.

Ashford: You let nostalgia trick you, and you'll regret it badly.

Amos: Alex thinks I was too hard on them. I was being gentle.

Alex: Okay, so, so what're we gonna do?
Holden: Surrender.


Anna: It's first contact. It's not going to happen twice.

Hector: The only thing that I see within that Ring is more darkness and blood at the foot of a false idol... God is not with us out here.

Holden: No, no more crime stories. I wanna know exactly what you know!
Miller: Oh, so you wanna talk about the non-local quantum hologram, the phase-conjugate adaptive waves resonating in micro-tubules in the brain, which of course requires some closed-timeline curves and Lorentzian manifold, and... you catch up, I'll wait...
Holden: So, a crime scene?
Miller: Crime scene.

Miller: I got a case to solve
and you want the truth.

Holden: You seem different.
Miller: Oh, the signal's pretty good inside the Ring. It's, uh, it's really good.

Naomi: Hang in there. I'm coming.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий