2 июн. 2018 г.

IFF

The Expanse 3×2


Bobbie: That's the hammerlock.
Chrisjen: Speak politician.
Bobbie: If we're within that range and they fire, we won't be able to dodge the torpedoes.

Chrisjen: Are you a good pilot?
Bobbie: No, I'm a marine. Pilots carry me to kill things.

Chrisjen: The UN is trying to kill us. If Mars throws us both in prison, that's an improvement.

Naomi: "IFF"?
Alex: It's "Identify, Friend or Foe." It's a target recognition system.

Bobbie: Keep clenching your thighs.
Chrisjen: If you're hitting on me, I'm flattered. But I have neither the inclination, nor... What does clenching do?
Bobbie: It keeps your blood moving around, rather than pooling up in the back of your legs.

Bobbie: Do you like to whistle?
Chrisjen: Don't try to distract me... like I were a child.
Bobbie: It forces you to breathe. Do anything. Just don't pass out.

Anna: Visiting the sins of the father on his children? You know we've had a whole other Testament since then, right?

Holden: We just declared war on Earth.

Amos: I don't know shit about parenting. But what I do know is that a kid needs at least one person who never gives up on them, no matter what.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий