6 июн. 2018 г.

Laura

Fear the Walking Dead 4×5


John: Pupal. Papal, pupal... Stag. Lusty. Salty. Patsy. Aptly. Aptly... Splat. Splay. Pulp. Plus... Strap. Alps. Yappy. Sappy. Layups. Platypus. Platypus.

John: Soup is the blanket of food. So...
Naomi: What?

John: You look like a Laura, if I had to guess. Would Laura be an acceptable substitute for now?

John: ... Plus, it's Tuesday.
Naomi: What happens on Tuesdays?
John: Go to the store. A store. I go to it.

Naomi: Why didn't you bring your guns?
John: What guns you mean?
Naomi: I thought all cops had guns.
John: Oh. They cause more problems than they solve. Plus, they just attract more of the passed, in my experience.


Naomi: I'm lucky to have a job that's still useful now.

Naomi: Your last name's Dorie?
John: Yeah, like the fish, but I-E, no Y.
Naomi: Your name is John Dorie... like the fish, and you like fishing.

Naomi: Was it a mistake? Or was it intentional?
John: It's not that simple. It-- It was an intentional mistake.

Naomi: Doesn't matter how many people say it's not your fault. Only thing that matters is if you believe it.

John: I love you. I love you. And I didn't want you to know.

John: I need you alive. If you're alive, this whole world... this whole world feels alive.

John: Maybe if I waited to tell her-- Maybe--
Morgan: No. There ain't no waiting. Not in this world. Waiting, that's-- That's how you lose people.

Morgan: We're alive. We are part of the world. Let's not waste another second.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий