8 июн. 2018 г.

A Devil of My Word

Lucifer 3×24


Lucifer: Well, at least you'll get to see her, Detective. Eventually. In Heaven.

Chloe: How do we take him down?

Lucifer: We are talking about the world's first killer, after all.

Steve Chamberlain: Sorry, but this good cop, bad cop, sad cop thing isn't working on me.

Lucifer: Ah, charity is the perfect way for criminals to launder their images. Donate a thousand dollars to distract from the million you just filched.

Lucifer: For every lie, I will break a body part.

Lucifer: I think I gave myself that face.


Pierce: What did Lucifer tell you?
Chloe: That you're an immortal. That, uh, you're Cain from the Bible. Just a bunch of, uh, uh, crazy stuff--
Lucifer: It's all true.

Linda: You look like you fought ten people and ran a mile to get here.
Mazikeen: 12 people. Four miles.

Lucifer: See, all this time I thought it was Him pulling the strings. I've started to realize that we are the responsible parties. It's quite devious of Him, if you think about it. We've no one to blame but ourselves.

Chloe: I didn't listen to you. But... although, who could believe anything you say? Angels, demons, immortal men.
Lucifer: Detective, I always tell you the truth!

Lucifer: I promised you... that I would find a way to kill you... I am a Devil of my word!

Lucifer: No matter what you tell yourself, you can't outrun what you've done.

Chloe: It's all true.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий