18 июн. 2018 г.

Boo Normal

Lucifer 3×25


Lucifer: ...that's another reason why you shouldn't leave[, Ms. Lopez.] Crime scenes would be so dull without you.

Chloe: LAPD. You're under arrest.

Lucifer: It's amazing this modern technology. Who'd have thought I could track your phone using my phone.

Daniel: I hate these places.
Lucifer: What? Women on adrenaline highs, massive potential for wardrobe malfunctions. Please tell me you're not that boring.

Ella: And you know what they say. One man's trash is a forensic scientist's treasure.

Ella: Detroit-schmetroit. I ain't moving back there. Hell no.

Ray-Ray: Well, smell you later, Lopez.

Azrael: Okay, I get it, you're pissed. I should have reached out to you when Dad kicked your butt down to Hell. And I was going to, but, you know, a day turned into a week, which turned to, you know, a thousand years, and then it just seemed weird.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий