16 июн. 2018 г.

In a Valley of Violence (2016)

Paul: Be quiet! Or you'll be speaking to your Lord directly.

Paul: He shouldn't have threatened me or my dog. A man can only take so much.

Mary-Anne: She do any tricks?
Paul: She bites.

Paul: I'm not a gunfighter.
Mary-Anne: Well, what are you then?
Paul: I'm passing through.

Paul: You know what Cathy used to say one of the greatest things about Mexico was? Nobody speaks any English.

Paul: Those men left me with nothing... I'm gonna leave them with less.

Paul: I deserted my family the day I enlisted and I ain't been nothing but a coward for not going back. I don't even wanna see their faces,
not after what I've done.

Paul: Now take a deep breath. And that's your last.

Paul: The time for begging is over. Now's the time for praying.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий