17 июн. 2018 г.

Redemption

Billions 3×10


Chuck: All that hidden money. Amazing... Most folks these days want everyone to think they're richer than they are.
Kornbluth: Unless they don't want questions about how they got it.

Helena: I couldn't stop him, he said it was DEFCON six urgent.
Taylor: The DEFCON scale only goes to five...
Spyros: Exactly.
Taylor: And one is the most severe.
Spyros: Whatever.

Chuck: Well, they've, uh... they've, uh, tired of restaurant eating.
Wendy: Restaurant eating? That's like being tired of air flying. What other kind is there?

Wendy: So we're doing this?.. Fuck. We're doing this.

Allerd: You really are starting a war. Like Costner did in Wolves. Riding right up to the enemy line, letting 'em take their shots at you, almost daring them to kill you.
Chuck: Like him, I am the walking wounded already.
Kate: Might as well go out Bon Jovi style. Blaze of Glory, huh?
Chuck: You've worked for me a long while, Kate, you've studied hard. Good one.

Chuck: And yeah. That ain't gonna be easy.
Kate: But, hey, if we wanted to be in the "easy" business, we'd have gone to med school.
Chuck: I really have taught you well.

Wendy: ...Something totally out of character. You have to break through the confidence barrier. Because then... you'll break through the C-suite barrier, too.

Wags: You think standing next to our boy will make that mirepoix of psoriasis, dandruff, and irritable bowel syndrome disappear?
Frotty: I don't have IBS. Technically. And yes I do think so.

Axelrod: Let me ask you something. When you started out way back, everybody else in the neighborhood, they took juiced up money, Shylock money, mob money. So how did you stay away from it all these years?
Bruno: Ahh, kid, the kind of money those guys give you, I mean, it's not like the points on a regular loan. You end up renting out a hundred percent of your own ass... No seed money is worth that.


Axelrod: I feel like Rick in Casablanca, selling out to Signor Ferrari.

Bonnie: The fuck they call him Frotty?
Mafee: Short for 'frottage.' As in: Stay out of close quarters with him.
Rudy: I'm still lost.
Bonnie: The practice of rubbing against another person's clothed body in a crowd for sexual gratification. But for the record, it's pronounced frot-tahge. Totally gross unless you're ScarJo and JoGo in Don Jon. Then it's hot as fuck.

Axelrod: Frotty, I got billions of dollars, hundreds of employees, and two kids at home who think I can fly. What the fuck do you have?
Frotty: The only thing you need. More.
Axelrod: All the same, get the fuck out.

Wags: You know I love it when you move with the mystery of Yahweh, but what the fuck?

Andolov: My children. You'll notice they don't whine.
Axelrod: You've trained them well.
Andolov: Credit these women with that... My wife, my ex, my mother, but no. The kids came out that way. We were lucky. Also, not American, which when it comes to whining, really fucking helps.

Andolov: I know you must've broken things... People, deals, someone's hopes and dreams... In order to get money back into your firm. But you swallow it, here, now, because this is business and life and who cares what it costs you?
Axelrod: Indeed.

Andolov: I tell you... You must always have a three year old in your house, to make you appreciate life... And you must also have your mother close. To keep the line unbroken.

Andolov: There is plenty I would kill for, you know, if we're being honest. And there's no reason not to be. But family, Axe, I would do things for these people that you couldn't imagine. As they have all done for me. Especially her, my dear mama.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий