14 июн. 2018 г.

Phase Space

Westworld 2×6


Bernard: I think I have a choice to make. Something I've been wrestling with.
Dolores: What kind of a choice?
Bernard: A choice... between the unknown... and... well, an end. If you outgrow this place, outgrow us... what would become of you?

Bernard: What are you testing for?
Dolores: Fidelity.

Hale: Sit tight, old man. You're about to get your deep and dreamless slumber.

Akane: Help him. Use your magic.
Maeve: No. We each deserve... to choose our fate. Even if that fate... is death.

Bernard: I admire your optimism.
Elsie: Is that your nice word for denial?


Elsie: The Cradle. God. I haven't been down here in years. It's creepy. It's like a hive mind. Every single one of them is in here. Alive.
Bernard: It's just data.
Elsie: You don't believe that. And whatever new data Ford stuck in here, it's trying to kill us, Bernard.

Elsie: I haven't turned your pain down yet.
Bernard: There's no time... and the pain's just a program.

Sizemore: I'm calling for help.
Lutz: What? For who?
Sizemore: For those of us who are tired of having arrows shot at their predominantly mortal heads.

Hawking: The problem is, there isn't a problem.
Coughlin: Brother, that's got to be the dumbest fuckin' thing I've ever heard, and I've been to three inaugurations.

Dr. Ford: Hello, old friend.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий