9 июн. 2018 г.

Jerry Maguire

Jerry Maguire: This is the world. There are almost six billion people on it. When I was a kid there were three. It's hard to keep up.

Jerry Maguire: Show me the money!

Ray: What's wrong, Mom?
Dorothy: First class is what's wrong, honey. It used to be a better meal, now it's a better life.

Dorothy: In this age, optimism is a revolutionary act.

Jerry Maguire: I'm gonna make this easy for you. Just what does your heart tell you?

Jerry Maguire: When you think about what you did, don't panic. We're gonna be great.

Jerry Maguire: I'm finished. I am fucked! Twenty-four hours ago I was hot! Now... I'm a cautionary tale.

Dorothy: Look at me. I'm the oldest 26-year-old in the world...

Jerry Maguire: You know that feeling? You're not completely embarrassed yet... but you glimpse tomorrow's embarrassment?

Jerry Maguire: Kwan? That's your word?
Rod Tidwell: Hell yeah, that's my word. Some dudes might have coin, but they'll never have kwan... It means love, respect, community and dollars. The entire package. The kwan.

Jerry Maguire: That's more than a dress, that's an Audrey Hepburn movie.


Dorothy: Jerry?.. Let's not tell our sad stories.

Chad: I know this might be a bit awkward, but I want you to use this... This is Miles Davis and John Coltrane. Stockholm 1963. Two masters of freedom, playing before their art was corrupted... by cocktail-lounge performers... who destroyed the legacy of the only American art form: Jazz. I've put some Mingus on there too... No barriers, no boundaries.

Jerry Maguire: What is this music?

Ray: Go ahead and go.

Jerry Maguire: I'm not a guy who runs. I stick.
Dorothy: Well, I don't need you to stick.
Jerry Maguire: What do you want? My soul or something?
Dorothy: Why not? I deserve that.
Jerry Maguire: What if I'm not built that way?

Rod Tidwell: No. Wait, wait. Just let me enjoy this for a moment.

Frank Cushman: Why don't we have that kind of relationship?

Dorothy: I've listened to you all tell a thousand sob stories. I've been very judgmental. Maybe you're all correct. Men are the enemy... But I still love the enemy.

Jerry Maguire: We live in a cynical world. A cynical world. And we work in a business of tough competitors. I love you. You... complete me. And I just...
Dorothy: Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at "hello."

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий