23 июн. 2018 г.

Red Sparrow (2018)

Ustinov: A crack in the vase... True value comes in the smallest imperfection. A defining detail... that makes it worthy of collection.

Matron: Take off your clothes... Your body belongs to the state. Since your birth, the state nourished it. Now the state asks something in return. You must learn to sacrifice for a higher purpose. To push yourself beyond all limitation... and forget the sentimental morality with which you were raised... Or is it pride? In my experience, the proud are the first to fall.

Matron: ...But physical manipulation is not enough. You must learn to love on command. What is it to be loved? To be seen. To be recognized. To feel no longer alone.

Dominika: Be your spy? Is that any different from being his?

Stephanie: Tell me, Boris. You got a little babushka back in Moscow?... 'Course you do. Never ceases to amaze me. Why are Russian women so sexy? All the men look like toads.

Dominika: I think one day you will understand.
Nate: No, I don't think I will. Some things can't be sacrificed.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий