20 июн. 2018 г.

It Reaches Out

The Expanse 3×8


Holden: This never ends...

Alex: Well, uh, don't get me wrong, I'm not... I'm not one of these guys that's into fate and all that, but, uh... I guess I am. I mean, I just find it odd, you know, out of all the places in the whole system that we could be, and we're here, at the Ring, just knocking... Don't you find that odd?

Ashford: Oxo pampa. I was specifically promised by Anderson Dawes that I could be the cynic on this ship.

Monica: Mm, we are gonna win so many awards...

Ashford: God bless da Mormons. Attention to detail. Ah, the little things.

Miller: It's those damn doors and corners. I mean, that's where they get you. You don't walk into the middle of a crime scene without knowing there's not somebody there to put you down.

Holden: What's with the hat?
Miller: Keeps the rain off my head.


Amos: Look, if there's anything you need to get off your chest... I'm not much help, but I also don't judge.

Miller: Have we talked before?

Holden: Why... why me? Why am I special?
Miller: 'Cause you have a ship. See, you're a tool that goes places. I'm a tool that... finds things. We're, uh... we're tools. Tools?

Miller: It reaches out 113 times a second. It reaches out, but nothing answers, so it builds the investigator, and the investigator looks, but he does not find, so it kills the investigator. It kills the investigator over and over. And then it builds the investigator again and again, until... Until it finds a door what wasn't there before.

Miller: Go into a room too fast, kid... The room eats you.

Holden: You need to go for the Ring!

Amos: How do you know all this about the Ring?
Holden: Because Miller told me.

Alex: This is gonna be nasty...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий