19 июн. 2018 г.

Payback (1999)

Val Resnick: The beauty of the Chows is they won't go to the cops. They keep everything in-house, and they don't feel pain the way we do.

Porter: Always be grateful for what you get. Rule number one, Val.

Arthur Stegman: You're not gonna fucking kill me, are you?
Porter: Not in front of these kids.

Pearl: Me love you, baby. Me love you long time.

Pearl: I've got a few minutes...
Porter: So go boil an egg.

Porter: Who makes the decisions?
Carter: Well, a committee would make the decision in this case...
Porter: One man... you go high enough you always come to one man... who?

Bronson: You just signed your own death warrant for $130,000.
Fairfax: I don't... I don't get that. What is it, the principle or something, huh?
Porter: No, I just want my money back. And it's only 70.

Pearl: Hubba hubba hubba.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий