10 июн. 2018 г.

Triple Point

The Expanse 3×5


Sinopoli: ... James Holden.
Lt. Durant: The Taker...
Sinopoli: ... Gunnery Sergeant Roberta Draper.
Lt. Durant: The defector.
Sinopoli: As well as a UN deputy undersecretary, Chrisjen Avasarala. She was there, too.
Lt. Durant: Who else was there? Fucking tooth fairy?

Sinopoli: Shouldn't we at least try to contact Souther?
Captain Kirino: An enemy admiral in the middle of a war to pass along a message we don't know is real, for a purpose we don't understand?

Chrisjen: Good coffee can save the world...
Holden: I'd settle for it saving my morning.

Holden: I tried saving the world. All I did was make it worse.
Chrisjen: But at least you tried.

Amos: Just breathe. Squeeze the trigger. Don't pull it.

Holden: I'm never going to like what you did. But I can't hate you for doing what you thought was right.

Captain Kirino: War is an inherently unstable interaction of three things: intense emotion, politics, and luck... That message was luck.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий