12 июн. 2018 г.

Switch

Sneaky Pete 2×10


Marjorie: Do you know where your family is, Audrey?...

Audrey: Now tell me what the hell is going on.

Luka: $11 million is big payday. Why not work together?

Luka: You lie with mouth, you lose mouth.

Luka: You think con man will protect you? Con man is cheat, sneak, only take care of self.
Marius: People change.

Marius: Death is just a transition, right, Maggie?

Marius: It's not about trust. It's about as few people knowing as possible.


Audrey: You're an odd one, Marius... But I like you.

Porter: $11 million, almost too much.
Marius: Yeah, well, you know what they say: go big or go to Canada.

Roby: I'm gonna go with option A. Dirtbag on dirtbag crime... makes a lot more sense.

Audrey: I'm not sorry, Carly. I'd do anything to protect you, even piss you off.

Marius: I don't know. I guess there's... there's some con you could run with bail bonds--
Marjorie: Oh, for God's sake, Marius, come on! You like them. Why can't you just admit it?

Julia: This is gonna sound a little strange...
Bagwell: You know, Miss Bowman, I work with ex-convicts. I live with strange.
Julia: All right, well, my ex-boyfriend... What's his name?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий