8 июн. 2018 г.

American Honey

Krystal: Where's that accent from?
Star: Texas.
Krystal: So you're a Southern girl. A real American honey like me.

Pagan: I have this obsession with Darth Vader. To me, he's just like the epitome of just darkness and suffering. Um, and misunderstanding. Um, I feel like he was just a broken heart that lost any hope for love and life.

Jake: Prove to me your name is Star, and I'll give it to you.
Star: It was my mom's idea. She said we're all made from stars. From Death Stars.

Pagan: You know what Darth Vader looks like beneath that mask? He's a skeleton. Just like the rest of us.

Jake: ...in Jake's book there's one fucking step. Not five, just one. It just takes one step. Once you get this one fucking step down, you're the chief of the tribe. ... Basically, as soon as they open that door and look at you, that's the critical moment, that's the make-or-break moment. 'Cause in that second you gotta work them, you gotta read them, you gotta be able to scan them and figure them out, figure what kind of person that person wants in their life. Then you gotta be that person. You know?

Crystal: ... Clear?
Star: Crystal.
Crystal: Is that a joke?
Star: No.

Cattle Truck Driver: How about you? What's your dream?
Star: No one's ever asked me that before.

Star: Do you have any dreams?
Jake: Dreams? Like future dreams?
Star: Yeah.
Jake: Nobody's ever asked me that.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий