17 июн. 2018 г.

Bits and Pieces

Elementary 6×5


Watson: There is a head in there.
Holmes: Yes, there is. And I have no idea where I got it.

Det. Bell: British guy? Short on social skills?

Det. Bell: Whoever our John Doe was, someone wanted every last bit of him dead.

Holmes: If you'll excuse me, my recovering brain needs hydration.

Holmes: I used some of my time to read up on the "tissue industrial complex" and the myriad ways that a human body can be monetized once broken down into parts.

Holmes: The police doctor had me perform a battery of neurological tests-- standing on one leg, reciting the alphabet. I offered to juggle whilst riding a unicycle, but she had other patients to see.

Capt. Gregson: "520, 530." Mean anything?
Det. Bell: They're SMS codes, only popular with young Chinese people.... They mean "I love you" and "I miss you."


Watson: ...And that explains the chicken decals how?
Holmes: We're faced with a paradox, and it needs resolving.

Watson: ...But that would be impossible. This flu is a hundred percent fatal.
Holmes: Hence our paradox. By the dictates of logic, Eric simultaneously must have had the bird flu and not had it. It's Schrodinger's bird flu.

Watson: ...they had bought Eric's body from a body broker.
Holmes: Another unsavory player in the supply chain of Big Tissue. Someone who procures dead bodies from hospitals and hospices and sells them to tissue banks.

Mr. Petty: You-You've got me all wrong. I'm not a killer. I'm just a grave robber.

Mr. Petty: I-I just told you I'm doing something I shouldn't do. It's not like I keep a travel log and receipts. ... Hell... I do my best not to remember.

Watson: ...they're called B-cells. If it were me, and I was killing him anyway, that's what I would take.
Det. Bell: Glad to know you thought it through.

Holmes: You can trust me.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий