7 июн. 2018 г.

Just in Case

Fear the Walking Dead 4×6


John: I know better than most there's no guarantees that you're gonna walk away-- or, walk away alive.

Morgan: Hey, don't be stupid. The man will beat you.

Althea: I know what you're thinking. But my guns aren't for hire, and my bullets aren't for sale.

Madison: I get it. You got stuff you're ashamed of. I have, too. You got to take your opportunities to make up for it. All that stuff's in the past.

Victor: You see, Madison? People don't change. When pressed, when cornered, the artifice falls and the curtain drops... They always show you who they really are.

Naomi: She taught me how to make it out there. She taught classes, called them JIC.
Victor: What's JIC?
Naomi: Just in case. She said you had to be prepared for anything.

Victor: Hey. You did what you did. You did what you had to do. What life... seemed to be telling you to do. I did, too. But this one? She taught me something else. That... we can start over. We all can.

Mel: You be careful, Madison. In my experience, the really bad stuff never see it coming.

Madison: Do me a favor. ... Grab some rations, a few medical supplies, couple of rifles from the armory, put them in the Land Rover. Park it at the back of the motor pool, and, Alicia, keep it quiet. No one needs to know. ...
Alicia: Why?
Madison: Just in case.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий