25 июн. 2018 г.

Les Écorchés

Westworld 2×7


Hale: The project is a turning point for the human species, Stubbs. You know that.

Hale: I figured you'd have some skeletons in your closet, Bernard... I didn't think they'd be your own.

Ford: "To see the World in a Grain of Sand,
             a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
             Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
             And Eternity in an hour.
"


Ford: I don't think God rested on the seventh day, Bernard. I think he reveled in his creation... knowing that someday it would all be destroyed.

Ford: Don't you understand at last, Bernard... what this place really is?...

Ford: Come with me. There's something I'd like to show you...

Bernard: The park is an experiment. A testing chamber. The guests are the variables... and the hosts are the controls....

Ford: Every piece of information in the world has been copied. Backed up. Except the human mind... the last analog device in a digital world.
Bernard: We weren't here to code the hosts. We were here to decode the guests.

Bernard: The hosts are all headed for the same place. The Valley Beyond. What will they find there? What's the end of your story?
Ford: Isn't the pleasure of a story in discovering the ending yourself, Bernard?

Man in Black: You made your point, Ford! We both know this isn't where you want me to die!
Maeve: Well, I can't speak for Ford, but I don't give a fuck how you die. As long as I get to watch.

Lawrence: You told me a man ain't real... until he suffers.... That real enough for ya?

Ford: It can be quite a thing, Bernard. To build an entire world, and then watch it end.

Bernard: You said the hosts could determine their own fates. You gave us free will!
Ford: I did, but you won't have any use for it. Unless I take it back.

Dolores: You made us in your image. Created us to look like you, feel like you... think like you... bleed like you. And here we are. Only we're so much more than you. And now it's you who want to become like us.

Angela: Welcome to Westworld.


Dolores: Now we're truly free.

Abernathy: One fire... burns out another's burning. One pain... is lessened by another's anguish.
Dolores: Yes, Daddy. An eye for an eye... But all the other parts first.

Dolores: Oh, sweetheart... begging doesn't help. You'd know that if you'd lived the lives I have.

Dolores: Whatever became of that fearsome ne'er-do-well?
Abernathy: Vanished. The day I became your father.

Ford: When the Great Library burned, the first 10,000 years of stories were reduced to ash. But those stories never really perished, they became a new story. The story of the fire itself. Of man's urge to... take a thing of beauty and... strike the match.

Ford: I keep telling you, Bernard. It is no longer my story. It is yours.

Ford: The passage from one world to the next requires bold steps, Bernard...

Dolores: The kin they gave us... was just another rope they use to lash us down.

Dolores: Let me spare you that pain.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!
+ S02E07 Recap

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий