13 июн. 2018 г.

First Blood

The Handmaid's Tale 2×6


Serena: Offred?
June: Yes?
Serena: What's it like to feel that life inside of you?

Eden: We can't wait. It's our duty to God.

Eden: What if he can't?... What if Nick's a gender traitor?

Serena: I want you to know, I'm going to be the best mother I can be to my child.

Nick: She's 15 years old...

Nick: ...And God blessed them and God said unto them, be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth. Have dominion over the fish of the sea and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth... You sure?
Eden: May God in His infinite love and wisdom look down upon us.

Serena: Aren't you sweet? I wish Offred were as pleasant... It is so important to understand one's place in a household. Wouldn't you agree?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий