22 июн. 2018 г.

Give Me the Finger

Elementary 6×6


Det. Bell: So, Japanese man plus severed pinky plus... full body tattoos usually equals yakuza.

Det. Bell: You saying you think all this was about stealing a fake pinky?
Holmes: Normally, I'd say the game's afoot, but in this case, I think it's a finger.

Mason: Who runs a symmetric AES at 1024 bit?! Overkill, anyone?

Watson: Any news?
Holmes: Yes, by which I mean "no."

Holmes: According to our favorite Man in Black, Agent McNally of the NSA, there's been no chatter ... on the world's inter-, intra- or dark nets.

Watson: There are plenty of people who oppose the upgrade on principle.
Holmes: The "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" crowd.


Gen. Alvero: These photos... They're of a sensitive nature. I'd ask Ms. Watson to... step outside.
Holmes: "Ms." Watson is a doctor. There's little she hasn't seen. ... I was wrong, Watson. You likely haven't seen this.

Det. Bell: Let's just say there's a few things I'd like to unsee.

Holmes: Worrying about the origin of her issues is counterproductive. In doing so, you risk making her substance abuse about you, when, in fact, your energy and hers are best spent focusing on her recovery.

Holmes: I'm confident that you can do right by Hannah-- but only once you move past blame.

Holmes: Sorry. I'm-I'm suffering from a condition called PCS. I, um... I just... I have to eat regularly to stave off the, uh, symptoms, so if you don't mind... Again, apologies. The mingled stench of rotting flesh, ammonia and gym socks is the hallmark odor of the durian. It's a fruit from Southeast Asia. My doctor says its blend of minerals and vitamins is highly therapeutic.
Watson: It also just helped us identify the killer.

Go Shinura: No one kills a yakuza but a yakuza.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий