28 июн. 2018 г.

The Boyfriend

Mozart in the Jungle 4×1


Hailey: Rodrigo? Baby's up.

Hailey: Uh, Ludwig and Gustav need another bottle. And Igor and Wolfgang need to be changed.

Rodrigo: It's a zucchini flower frittata... no flor de calabaza... and some papaya.

Rodrigo: Rent. Yeah, I know. It's a crime to make musicians pay the rent.

Thomas: What-what is this? I mean, it looks like you're tickling an elephant's balls. It's pure Rodrigo. Come up with your own conducting quirks.
Hailey: What if I don't have any?
Thomas: Oh, please. Come on. You know you're a freak. Stop trying to hide it.

Thomas: Needs a conductor with some balls. Or ovaries. Big fucking ovaries.

Rodrigo: Yes, yes. For a baby, a baby step is just a step.

Rodrigo: Oh, they can, they can. They need a goal. They need a... a windmill to fight against.


Gloria: We have to make this a quickie.
Thomas: How about two quickies?
Gloria: Why are you always thinking about dessert before you've had the main course?
Thomas: Because dessert has tits like the Venus de Milo, only better. And arms.

Thomas: Talking about mystery, what is a... pastelón?
Rodrigo: Pastelón is really good. It's got, uh, plantains and... Well, you know, everything with plantains is good.

Gloria: But, well, what do... what do you mean "no audience"?
Egon: I just feel the audience is an outdated concept.

Egon: I just feel an artist is either looking in or looking out. It's really hard to do both at the same time. You know, it's like a... a sneeze or... an aneurysm.

Rodrigo: I want to meet your parents.
Hailey: Why?
Rodrigo: Because I'm the boyfriend.

Rodrigo: I don't want to think about the audience. I just want to be with my girlfriend.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий