30 июн. 2018 г.

No One's Gone

Fear the Walking Dead 4×8


Madison: I've lost everything. I got nothing else to lose.
Althea: You think you've been through a lot?... Lady, you got no idea.

Althea: One day, someone's gonna want to know what happened here. Someone's gonna care why this went down the way it did.

Althea: You're up against ballistic steel armor. Stitch-welded plates. Shielding layer on shielding layer. This thing's built like a tank in a tank in a bank vault... You want to help me with this door?

Madison: Why does that matter? Why does any of it matter?
Althea: 'Cause it's the truth. Facts. Reality. Just admitting that... that there is one reality and that you and I share it. That we're... We're connected by this single, screwed-up world. That's the truth. And that can change things.

Morgan: Well, I tried to get away. From people, from everything and everybody. Because I thought I had to. And somebody told me that I would end up with people again, but I didn't believe him. I didn't want to believe him. So I ran... halfway across the country to prove him wrong... Here I am, standing between your gun and somebody I just met.

Madison: I'm thinkin' that's why we haven't found a place that's worked yet. We were thinking too small.

Alicia: You want the rest of my mom's story?

John: Thank you, Naomi.
Naomi: June. My name is June.

Alicia: We thought you died.
Naomi: I thought you died.

Madison: No one's gone until they're gone.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий