3 июн. 2018 г.

Seeds

The Handmaid's Tale 2×5


Aunt Lydia: Quitting is very hard. I used to smoke, too, once upon a time...

Aunt Lydia: There's so much more to a successful pregnancy than can be measured in a doctor's office... The ventilation in the Handmaid's room, the firmness of the bed. The mood in the household...

Commander Pryce: I'm surprised you'd let him go. "A good man obtaineth the favor of the Lord, but a man of wicked devices will He condemn."
Commander Waterford: Psalms?
Commander Pryce: Proverbs. If I were you, I'd find a way to keep him around.

Serena: Husbands and wives only, I'm afraid. Offred... you may go to your room.

Emily: God's watching over us? Shit job He's doing.

Serena: It is your duty to bear children... But also, "Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth, for thy love is better than wine."

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий