18 июн. 2018 г.

Once Upon a Time

Lucifer 3×26


God: Amazing what changing one tiny detail can do. A butterfly flaps its wings and good friends are strangers...

Lucifer: I don't know. Maybe I've been in Los Angeles too long...

Lucifer: Sin City, here we come.

Lucifer: It's just your friendly neighborhood Devil.

Ella: It's not loaded. Sound is all you need to scare the hell out of someone.

Lucifer: Yes, of course. You humans... you love your money.

Ella: Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Morningstar.

Lucifer: Well, hello... Detective.


Chloe: I've not only played a cop in five movies... I come from a family of them.

Chloe: All right, we can do this one of three ways--
Rex: Let me guess: the easy way or... What the hell!
Chloe: There is no easy way. We can do this the fast way, the slow way... Then, there's my favorite way!... So, try, maybe, 'cause there is nothing I love more than making a grown man cry.

Lucifer: I have the ability to draw out people's desires.
Chloe: Well, what are you, psychic or something?
Lucifer: No, no, I can't read people's minds. I'm not a Jedi. People just like to tell me things.

Lucifer: ...you've proven a very impressive adversary, but I'm not really a "work together" kind of Devil.

Chloe: Erika's trailer is right there. Why don't you go and, you know... do your thing?

Chloe: You know, it makes me think maybe I'm tired of playing a cop in the movies, you know? Maybe... Maybe I'd like to play detective for real.

God: So all seems to have ended well. Does that mean I never should've manipulated things to begin with? I have a better question... Wouldn't you do the same in my shoes? After all, a parent just wants what's best for their child.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий