21 июн. 2018 г.

The Wrong Side of Where You Are Now

Fear the Walking Dead 4×7


Althea: I'm not part of this story.

Naomi: Try to protect someone... you just wind up hurting them.

Madison: How many are we talking? ... Oh, my God.

Mel: Maybe you were out there for a while. Maybe you were at another place that went down. Maybe you know what I know... The people who stay die. And everything they were fighting for dies with them.

Naomi: Madison, I've been on the wrong side of where you are right now.

Naomi: This place... I know you built it for your kids. But it's not worth risking their lives. Or yours.

Madison: That wasn't here. That wasn't us.

Mel: You're holding onto something that's gone! You're trying to be the type of people that are extinct!

Althea: You definitely don't know who I am. Because I am a chick with layers.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий