10 июн. 2018 г.

Icebreaker

Billions 3×9


Chuck: My father taught me: Once you have the animal in your sights, breathe easy and let fly.

Axelrod: Ah, selling hot dogs is a classic New York trade.
I have coffee cart. On a shit corner. I dream to afford a hot dog cart one day.
Axelrod: ... Your dream just came true. Dream bigger next time.

Andolov: I have heard it said that every life is like a body of water with the equal amount of salt added. The key to enduring it, is to expand your body, to make your body so vast inside... That you don't even notice the salt. I say, who the fuck has time for that? I just decided to like the salt. However you get there, right? Survival, in this world, is all.

Andolov: You pitched enviro to a fucking oil oligarch?!

Chuck: His bloodlust was satisfied... Now it's time for mine.

Taylor: What do you do when Axe is wrong?
Wags: He's never wrong.
Taylor: But what about when...
Wags: Never wrong.

Andolov: So. Now. Answer: Is that some piss running down your leg?

Andolov: Wasn't real Russian either. Why go through the charade? If you want to kill the meat, kill the meat. If you only want to eat the meat, get someone else to do the killing.

Wags: The fact that you can't fully understand that doesn't mean he's wrong. It just means you haven't gone beyond your own limits.

Bryan: You ever see the movie Pi?
Frances Lynch: Is that the story of why Chuck Rhoades gave you a public flogging?

Taylor: I am having a hard time seeing what you are seeing. Perhaps there are real forms behind the shadows on the cave wall...
Axelrod: But you can't take that on blind faith.


Taylor: I am bad with ignoring data... and with blind faith.
Axelrod: I get it. If it helps, Dylan said it first and best:
Axelrod: "He not busy being born"...
Taylor: "Is busy dying."
Axelrod: Yeah. So I'm choosing the former.

Axelrod: It's not a great time to be backchanneling with the Russians right now.

Kate: Ms. Sacker here was sounding out my feelings on the Code of Hammurabi, the Old Testament...
Chuck: Lex talionis.
Kate: Wound for wound, stripe for stripe.
Jeffcoat: Yeah. All that wonderful stuff.

Chuck: They murdered that young man. And you said it yourself: Blood must be answered for with blood.
Kate: It's traditional. It's biblical. And it's just.
Jeffcoat: I like the way y'all are thinking, I do, but you might want to brush up on your ancient Babylonian. Old Hammurabi, he had different penalties for killing a property owner, freeman, slave... You know why? 'Cause all lives are not equal. There are those that do more for society: answer the call to serve, build things with their minds and their hands. And as for Lugo... That dead boy was a drug pusher.

Chuck: Self righteousness is an indulgence I cannot afford. Calculation is not something to be scoffed at. It's a tool. A tactic. And I use it proudly and often...

Wendy: It's not enough to resist or not resist Jock anymore. You have to assassinate this motherfucker.

Andolov: You can't lose my money.
Axelrod: No. Of course not. My every move is geared to make and not lose money...
Andolov: Mnh. No. You can't lose my money... If you do, we have problem. Understood?
Axelrod: And so our adventure begins.

Andolov: ...And I walked back, and this little boy is staring at me with his greedy drunken eyes. Do you know what happened to him?
Axelrod: No.
Andolov: I always ask... No one ever knows...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий