1 июн. 2018 г.

Vanilla Ice Cream, Gentleman Callers, and a Dinette Set

Young Sheldon 1×22


Connie: I have only seen you eat vanilla ice cream for dessert. Why is that?
Dr. Sturgis: Well, I've taken a page from the great physicist Richard Feynman. In order to have one less decision in his life, he decided that dessert would always be chocolate ice cream.
Connie: Sounds like it could get kind of boring...
Dr. Sturgis: Oh, it does! But over the last 35 years, I believe I've saved at least a day and a half.

Ira: Yeah, I'm sorry. I-I don't want to interrupt. I just miss hearing your voice.
Connie: Well... here it is, coming right up out of my throat.

Dr. Sturgis: Question... will we be engaging in coitus tonight? Because I believe I pulled a hamstring on the bike ride over.

Mary: And is that really necessary?
Connie: The Italians call it "corretto." It means correcting the drink.
Mary: So, a drink without alcohol in it is wrong?
Connie: Yep. Italian people, they know what's up.

Ira: I should take you to New York so you could taste some authentic Jewish brisket.
Connie: How's it different?
Ira: Well, it's pretty much the same except it's-it's a lot juicier and you can feel the fat go directly to your heart.


Mary: We need to mind our business and maybe pray for her to make the right decision.
Young Sheldon: We're gonna leave this up to God?
Mary: You think you could do a better job than God?
Young Sheldon: Maybe not with creating the universe, but I bet I could free the Hebrews with one good plague.

Ira: May you both be very happy together!

Dr. Sturgis: Interesting... Being challenged by another man is making you more attractive to me. ... I'll have to do some research, but I'm guessing this is a genetic instinct that's raising my libido.
Connie: I need a drink.

Dr. Sturgis: I've been called much worse. A professor once called me ostrobogulous. I had to look that one up.
Ira: What's it mean?
Dr. Sturgis: That I'm a weirdo.

Dr. Sturgis: To tell you the truth, I'm finding the competition quite exhilarating... The night the dinette set arrived, I did my first push-up in 40 years.

Young Sheldon: In that moment, I had an epiphany. I could draw up a contract for any social relationship.

Sheldon: I would go on to draw up such contracts throughout my life... With roommates, with my wife. Even with my own children.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий