1 нояб. 2016 г.

Render, and Then Seize Her

Elementary 5×3


& Watson: I’m gonna get some coffee...
    Holmes: No. Get dressed. Or... get undressed. Your choice.
    Watson: Excuse me?
    Holmes: Marcus has requested our presence at a clothing optional retreat.
    Watson: It’s for a case, right?

& Watson: Something’s bothering you.
    Holmes: No. I’m just bored.
    Watson: No, that’s a different look.

& Holmes: Ten years is tin, not diamonds.

& Watson: If the footage is here, I’m gonna miss it. After I have an epileptic fit!
    Holmes: You find this uncomfortable because your retinas are bouncing between three different screens at once.
    Watson: So? You’re covering four.
    Holmes: No. I’m staring at a fixed point past the screens, letting my peripheral vision alert me to anything suspicious.
    Watson: You could’ve mentioned this technique 15 minutes ago...


& Holmes: Your childhood fetish is bearing fruit, Watson— go and enjoy it.

& Watson: Oh. Was that «Gimme Some Lovin’»?
    Holmes: Good ear.
    Watson: Ugh! This might be the most disturbing way you’ve ever woken me up.

& Capt. Gregson: Everyone wants me to marry her.
    Holmes: Yeah, but, you know, their rationale is misguided, and mine’s, you know... Gaming the insurance industry’s what marriage is for, right?

& Holmes: It’s time to betray your other partner.

& Capt. Gregson: Where’d you get those? Are they hot?
    Holmes: If-if you’re concerned about provenance, you should just, uh... just focus on those ones.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий