20 нояб. 2016 г.

Mr. Right

& Martha: My name’s Martha and I’m a T. Rex!

& Mr. Right: Who shoots cake...

& Mr. Right: This would have been such a nice wedding...

& Hopper: Well, that was fun... ish.

& Martha: Explain to me in two words why I should hang with you.
    Mr. Right: Two words? Um.... «Or else.»

& Hopper: Forget Hopper. Let’s focus on one psycho at a time.

& Mr. Right: Ever since I was a little boy, I’ve had an idea. It’s more of a theory, really...
    Everything we see, like physical things, it’s all just islands. And under it, carrying it, is this sweeping current. And if you pay attention, you can start to feel it...
    Now if we can feel the current, we can feel other things in the current. People... And we can feel how the current will move them. And we can see where they’ll go. It’s all in the movement, you see, it pushes itself. It’s easier to move with it than against it.

& Martha: Are you mad?
    Mr. Right: No. No, I’m not mad. I think I’m crazy.

& Mr. Right: Are you upset because I killed that guy? Martha, how I feel about that guy has nothing to do with how I feel about you.

& Mr. Right: I don’t think before I act sometimes but I’m not a bad person. You think bad people have the capacity to... love and stuff?


& Hopper: NSA, Interpol, FBI have made a combined nine attempts to take him into custody in the last two years. Every direct confrontation has ended in absolute, unmitigated disaster. He dances in... A storm of bullets and chaos, and he dances out.

& Martha: How’d you do that?
    Mr. Right: Oh, some people waste time with the «fighting.» I skip straight to the «winning.»

& Johnny Moon: How does it feel now? Huh, bitch?
    Martha: I feel... I feel motivated.

& Mr. Right: I’ll tell you what. If I promise to put the gun down, will you not use karate?

& Mr. Right: Who the fuck wants to be normal anyway?

& Martha: You know, I make shit happen.
    Mr. Right: Confidence!
    Martha: Yeah. Confidence.

& Mr. Right: All right, I’ll tell you what. I got a plan. Jalapeño... We go to Thailand... For the Allosaurus dig. Lime... We go to Brazil for the pterodactyls. Whichever one you pick, that’s the one you really wanted.

& Martha: Whatcha looking at?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий