18 нояб. 2016 г.

Weathering Heights

Modern Family 8×4


& Claire: What did you do to your face?
    Phil: Just a little color to make my eyes pop. Like yours are now.
    Haley: Is this how we find out you’re transitioning? Oh, please don’t pick a young name. The world doesn’t need a fifty-year old Jasmine.

& Claire: I am a well-read college graduate. I think I’m capable of doing a crossword puzzle.
    Alex: Okay, professor. Six-letter word, Archimedes’ exclamation.
    Claire: I don’t like you right now.

& Jay: Mitchell had a lisp we let slide. Now we got a lifetime of «What if?»
    Gloria: That is so offensive. A lisp doesn’t make you gay. Being gay makes you lisp.


& Jay: Art school, huh? Well, you can always sell oranges by the side of the road.

& Jay: I hear the stories you two tell about the neighborhoods you lived in, growing up on the passenger seat of a cab. Sure, I put in what we professionals call «sizzle,» but this is a part of who you are. And it’s a lot easier to root for than a kid who insists that 72% of his chocolate is cocoa.
    Manny: It’s «cacao.»
    Jay: I believe that that is his point.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий