25 нояб. 2016 г.

Homewrecker

Lucifer 2×9


& Lucifer: This is an exciting time, brother! Now that we’re making Los Angeles our home, the City of Angels can finally earn its name.

& Lucifer: Welcome to Los Angeles, city of reinvention, where you can become whomever you want...

& Dr. Linda: I find that people make Los Angeles their home for one of two reasons... Either they’re running from something, or looking for something.

& Eric Cooper: Lucifer Morningstar... you’re being evicted.

& Eric Cooper: I saw your «lease»... It was written in lipstick on a stripper’s thong. Not exactly legally binding.
    Lucifer: Hm. Well, maybe we can write the new one in blood. I find that to be quite binding.

& Eric Cooper: I’ll have you removed.
    Lucifer: It’s not that easy to remove me. Last time, it took the power of God.

& Ella: And that is how we do it! Ta’ vonlu!
    Chloe: Ta’ von what?
    Ella: It’s Klingon for «the king is trapped.» In Star Trek, they play three-dimensional chess.
    Chloe: Okay.


& Lucifer: I mean, who leaps from the seventh floor? 13th, minimum.

& Lucifer: I know your type. You don’t respond to emotion, or intimidation. The only thing that gets you going is a deal. So, let’s make a deal, shall we?.. What do you desire?

& Lucifer: Well, maybe she’ll change her mind after I turn her world into a sphincter-loosening nightmare.
    Chloe: Ew. Lucifer.

& Lucifer: You gentlemen have no idea who you’re dealing with, do you? Well... let me show you.

& Amenadiel: This is what humans call a «sit-in.»

& Lucifer: Mum, this is my therapist, Dr. Linda. Doctor, this is my mom in a disturbingly hot body.

& Dr. Linda: So... you’re, uh... God’s wife.
    Mother: Ex-wife. I prefer to not be defined by Him.
    Dr. Linda: Oh, of course, of course.

& Lucifer: Well, it occurred to me that much as I love this place, uh, I can always build a new one. I mean, it wasn’t the walls that made it my home.
    Chloe: The people...
    Lucifer: Yes. Well, the women.

& Lucifer: I always tell her the truth!
    Dr. Linda: But you know she doesn’t believe you. You could show her your true face, but you don’t. Why is that?

& Dr. Linda: I think you did come to Los Angeles looking for something. But I also think you’ve stopped. Because maybe you’ve found it...

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий