15 нояб. 2016 г.

Stories We Tell Our Young

Grimm 3×6


"We don't believe,
we only fear."


Inuit religion

& Nick: So, if one parent is a Wesen, and the other one isn’t, what would the child be?
    Rosalee: You mean a Wesen and a Kehrseite?
    Hank: Yeah...
    Monroe: So, I guess it’s time for the «Birds and the whole Bienen-Wesen» talk. Okay. If both parents are Wesen, then the child will be, too.
    Rosalee: Or if one parent is Wesen and the other is Kehrseite, then there’s a 50-50 chance that the child will be Wesen.
    Monroe: Unless the Kehrseite is a Kehrseite-Gentrager. Then you’re definitely getting a Wesen.
    Hank: Let’s pretend I understood what you just said. What if both parents are Wesen, but different kinds?
    Rosalee: You mean like a Grudverschiedene situation, like us?..
    Nick: Well, we don’t mean to pry.
    Hank: Yeah, we do.
    Monroe: Well, then you’re looking at a Vorherrscher. But... as long as it’s healthy, we don’t care.

& Nick: Thank you for your help. I think.
    Monroe: Hey, don’t expect to just get it all in one talk.


& Hank: What the hell is this?
    Nick: I don’t know. Well, I know what it looks like.
    Hank: How do we handle it?
    Nick: I think we just stay back.

& Alexander: You’re letting me go...
    Nick: I like to think we live in an enlightened age, where fear does not drive belief. That’s the truth behind the fear.
    Alexander: Fear is not an easy thing to change.
    Nick: Try.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий