9 нояб. 2016 г.

The Cell

The Walking Dead 7×3


& Sherry: Whatever they say... just do it.

& Carson: Negan will take care of you. Trust me.

& Dwight: That’s you, asshole. Unless you’re smart. Your choice. You could be like them... or me. Or them.

& Daryl: I ain’t ever gonna kneel. ...
    Dwight: See... that’s the thing, man. You don’t. But you’re gonna.

& Negan: Are we pissing our pants yet?

& Dwight: Look, there’s nowhere to go. Everything’s his or will be.


& Dwight: You will. ’Cause that’s the only way.
See, that’s what he tells us. That there’s no choice, no way but his way. Thug swoops in with a baseball bat and a smile, and we’re all so scared that we gave up everything. Well, there’s only one of him and all of us, so why are we living like this?

& Negan: One of my top guys.... I think you can be that guy. I think you are ready to be that guy. You look around here. This? Well... it can all be yours. All you got to do is answer one simple question... Who are you?

& Negan: I’m gonna ask you one more time. Who are you?
    Daryl: ............ Daryl.

& Daryl: I get why you did it. Why you took it... You were thinking about someone else. That’s why I can’t.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий