3 нояб. 2016 г.

Weaponizer

Lucifer 2×5


& Lucifer: Star of the Body Bags movies! Eighth-degree black belt. Absolute icon in the action genre. I adore his work.
    Chloe: It’s just a bunch of people pretending to punch each other.
    Lucifer: It’s much more than that, Detective! It’s a chance to escape your reality for a moment. Some people need that.

& Lucifer: For the Insta...

& Ella: Oh, him... as opposed to you. That’s right, because you’re the... son of God.
    Lucifer: Exactly.
    Ella: I get it. I mean, Stanislavksy would be very proud of you.
    Lucifer: Okay, for the last time, I am not a method actor!
    Ella: So method of you to say. Damn, you are good.

& Uriel: One joke down. One to go. Why can’t you take anything seriously, Lucifer?
    Lucifer: What do they say? Laugh like no one’s listening? Dance like you’re standing on the corpses of your enemies?
    Uriel: And there’s the other. Predictable as ever.


& Lucifer: I won’t be leaving your side. So just think of me as your Guardian Devil.

& Chloe: So you used to be married to an action star, only to divorce him and marry another action star?
    Jamie Lee Adrienne: Yeah. It was the ’90s. We did a lot of coke.

& Amenadiel: I want to talk about Uriel.
    Lucifer: Well, what’s there to talk about? Punch, taunt, punch, groin stomp. Repeat.

& Amenadiel: It’s time that I faced the truth, brother... I’ve... fallen.
    Lucifer: Well. Welcome to the club. Meetings are on Tuesdays.

& Chloe: We can’t control what happens to us, only how it affects us and the choices we make.

& Mazikeen: You know that’s not what your Father wanted.
    Lucifer: Do I?! Everyone thinks they know what He wants. ... Human wars have been waged because of it. ... Nobody bloody knows, because the selfish bastard won’t just tell us! And I’m sick of it. No more! No more.
    Mum: There’s my Lightbringer. My Morningstar.

& Uriel: I didn’t see that coming.

& Lucifer: What have I done?

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий