5 нояб. 2016 г.

The Veracity Elasticity

The Big Bang Theory 10×7


& Penny: I can’t believe I’m saying this, but can we watch the news or something?

& Sheldon: Buda and Pest united to form Budapest. And that’s why Budapest «Budabest.»

& Sheldon: Well, whatever it is, it’s troubling me. And I can’t eat, I can’t sleep. And don’t even ask about the consistency of my bowel movements.

& Sheldon: Why would she keep something from me, you know? I shared my body with that woman!.. And my Netflix password.

& Amy: W-Why are you speaking Klingon?
    Sheldon: Why are you speaking English?


& Penny: Wha... That is not true!
    Leonard: Wh-wh-wh... Bernadette told Howard, Howard told me. Plus, I can see all my stuff is gone!
    Penny: Oh, so, you believe your friend, and your friend’s wife and your own eyes over me?!.. Wow.

& Sheldon: Hey, I get it. Everybody wants to spend more time with me. I’m like a man made of sugar in a world of ants.

& Sheldon: Are you trying to soothe me by singing the Star Trek theme as a lullaby?
    Amy: Yes.
    Sheldon: I’m not a child, don’t do that.
    Amy: Sorry.
    Sheldon: .... Do you know 2001: A Space Odyssey?

& Leonard: Oh, hey, Sheldon.
    Penny: We turned your room into a sex dungeon!

& Howard: Okay, last question. The chaps he was wearing... assless?

& Sheldon: Al-Ghazali was anti-Aristotelian?! Boy, you think you know a guy.

--
On the IMDb

+ Vanity Card # 541!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий