29 нояб. 2016 г.

The Usual Suspects


& Keaton: I beg your pardon, but you can all go to hell.

& Verbal: That guy is tense. Tension is a killer.

& Kujan: First day on the job, you know what I learned? How to spot a murderer. Let’s say you arrest three guys for the same killing. You put them all in jail overnight. The next morning, whoever’s sleeping is your man. You see, if you’re guilty, you know you’re caught, you get some rest, you let your guard down. You following me?
    Verbal: No.
    Kujan: Let me get to the point. I’m smarter than you.

& Keaton: No killing?
    Verbal: No. If we do it my way.


& Kobayashi: One cannot be betrayed if one has no people.

& Verbal: Who is Keyser Söze? ... Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Söze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.

& Verbal: ...to be in power... you didn’t need guns or money or even numbers. You just needed the will to do what the other guy wouldn’t.

& Verbal: Keaton always said: «I don’t believe in God but I’m afraid of him.» Well, I believe in God. And the only thing that scares me... is Keyser Söze.

& Keaton: McManus. What the fuck is going on?
    McManus: The strangest thing...

& Verbal: How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?

& Verbal: The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

--
+++ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий