6 нояб. 2016 г.

Monster

Lucifer 2×6


& Dr. Linda: Lucifer, patients often avoid sessions precisely when they need it the most. When the feelings are too painful.

& Chloe: You don’t like Halloween?
    Mazikeen: Of course I do! Slutty outfits, humans abandoning their inhibitions, masquerade orgies...

& Chloe: You look like hell.
    Lucifer: Not heard that before.

& Chloe: Are you drunk?
    Lucifer: I wish. Pesky supernatural metabolism keeps getting in the way. Still doesn’t stop me trying, though.

& Mum: Not everyone grieves the same way. Lucifer, he’s never been one to... face his emotions. Instead of looking in, he acts out. You know, a rebellion here, an apple there?

& Lucifer: You never know when you’re in the mood for a good strooping...

& Mazikeen: What’s wrong?
    Trixie: I told Mommy I wanted to be a princess when I was seven... Now I’m eight.


& Trixie: Halloween’s supposed to be the one night you get to be whatever you want.
    Mazikeen: What do you want to be?

& Lucifer: Here you go. Merry Christmas. Or should I say, Happy Halloween.

& Chloe: Where did you get these?
    Lucifer: Well, if you ask permission, people can say no, but flash a badge to the right sap and voilà.

& Chloe: What the hell is wrong with you?!
    Lucifer: Why are you so surprised, Detective?! I’m the Devil, remember? I’m evil!

& Dr. Linda: Are you ready to talk about your brother?
    Lucifer: His name is... was Uriel.

& Dr. Linda: Lucifer, enough. I can’t do this anymore. I can’t keep track of all these elaborate metaphors.

& Lucifer: Doctor. You need to take me seriously. You need to believe what I’m saying. Otherwise, you’ll never understand... I’m a monster.

& Lucifer: Completely honest? Are you sure?
    Dr. Linda: Yes. Yes, I’m sure. That’s what all of these sessions... Our entire relationship... Is all about. Getting to know the real Lucifer.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий