17 нояб. 2016 г.

Ill Tidings

Elementary 5×6


& Holmes: Apologies. I’ve, uh, taken to covering all the lenses in here.
    Fiona: Why?
    Holmes: Well, let’s just say the NSA doesn’t like me as much as you do.
    Fiona: You think a government agency is spying on you?
    Holmes: Probably not this week.

& Holmes: So, uh, it’s been a month. Are you ready to pass judgment on Philadelphia?
    Fiona: The people here... enjoy eating cheesesteak and talking about cheesesteak very much. I don’t enjoy either activity as much as they do.

& Holmes: You want me to come to Philadelphia?
    Fiona: I don’t. I want you to come to Cranbury Township, New Jersey. It’s exactly halfway between Philadelphia and New York.

& Dr. Hawes: Heck of a welcome-home gift. Our first week back, and I’m look at neuropathy, coagulopathy, myelosis, internal hemorrhaging, renal failure.
    Watson: Textbook envenomation symptoms.

& Holmes: You seem a little disappointed...
    Watson: No, I just thought, with the... secret key cards and the snake venom and the foreign affairs, we’d be dealing with spies or assassins. Not... you know, tech support.


& They seem so mundane. I mean, what would killing them even achieve?
    Holmes: Airport shutdowns, power grid failures, financial meltdowns, nuclear war— take your pick.
    Watson: What are you talking about?
    Holmes: The IAO controls core security for the entire Internet.

& Holmes: You know, if you’d have told me you had a crush on Ms. Milner before we came here, I could’ve told you to wear a different color shirt; there’s ample literature on which colors women are most attracted to, and purple isn’t one of them.

& Watson: What you had with Moriarty... that’s never gonna happen again. It shouldn’t.

& Holmes: I think there’s a more efficient way to find the needle in this haystack... With your permission, Captain, I’d like to burn the haystack down.

& Watson: Listen, breakups are never easy, but they don’t have to be that bad. So just try and remember: «Give to a gracious message a host of tongues, but let ill tidings tell themselves when they be felt.»

& Watson: Venom, no doubt.
    Holmes: This time delivered straight from the fangs of a deadly coastal taipan.
    Watson: How can you tell?
    Holmes: There’s one right behind your foot.
    Watson: What do I do?
    Holmes: I’m gonna look that up... I’d start with «don’t get bitten.»

& Holmes: I’m just enjoying its company. It’s quite beautiful, don’t you think?
    Watson: And dangerous.
    Holmes: In my experience, those two traits are often a package deal.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий