22 нояб. 2016 г.

Go Getters

The Walking Dead 7×5


& Sasha: It was in Glenn’s pocket. All Abraham had was a cigar.

& Jesus: I read somewhere that blue flowers inspire strength and calming.
    Maggie: What’s green?
    Jesus: Release.

& Jesus: Abraham... I liked him. He was...one of the only people I’d ever met who could say things that make you smile and wince at the same time.

& Sasha: What can Gregory do?
    Maggie: He’s in charge.
    Sasha: He’s an idiot.
    Maggie: He’s a coward. They’re more dangerous.

& Enid: It’s messed up, but... that’s how it is. You do things for the ones you love. Loved.
    Carl: It’s not for them...


& Gregory: Please, tell Negan I understand the benefits in, uh...crossing the aisle.
    Saviour: No. No reason for that.
    Gregory: No?
    Saviour: Because, for now, I’m your Negan. ’Cause that’s what Negan wants.

& Saviour: You want to slide that one back in?... Sorry. I shouldn’t ask. You want to slide that one back in, period.

& Saviour: One last thing, Gregory. Could I just get a kneel out of you?

& Jesus: Maggie and Sasha are staying. I’m staying. We’re all gonna be one big happy dysfunctional family.

& Maggie: This is our home now. So you’ll learn to start to call me by my name. Not Marsha, not «dear,» not «honey.» Maggie. Maggie Rhee.

& Sasha: If you want to make it up to us... can you find where Negan lives?

& Maggie: We don’t need anything to remember him by. We have us.

& Maggie: For this new morning, with its light, for rest and shelter of the night, for health and food, for love and friends, for everything that goodness sends. Amen.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий