16 нояб. 2016 г.

The Open-Ended Nature of Unwitnessed Deaths

The Last Man on Earth 3×6


& Lewis: Thank you very much. That didn’t help at all.

& Gail: Wine-sicle?

& Carol: I was going through my old baby clothes, and I realized something that made me so sad... My baby will never have a grandma.

& Gail: I’m not sure I’m loving the ring of that.
    Carol: Well, we can come up with another name for it. Mama Klosterman, Grammy, Gamgam, Bubbie, Mumsy, Mimsie, Mimi, Nana, Gaga, Goo-goo, Zaza, Lala, Tata, Jaja, Fafa, Biba, Popo, Nono, Caca, Shasha, Nee-Nee-Nee...

& Lewis: Swear on your baby’s life.
    Phil: I swear on my baby’s bife.
    Lewis: What’s a bife?
    Phil: I have a cold.

& Phil: Tennis with the Williams sisters’ rackets?


& Phil: My brother was dead, too. He was up in space. Not Tokyo, but friggin’ outer space. And then somehow, my dead brother managed to make it to Earth and find me in Malibu, alive. Now, if a miracle could happen for me, why can’t it happen for you?

& Lewis: You are the most frustrating, annoying lunatic I have ever met! And I was on a boat with Pat!

& Todd: Look, Melissa, I just...
    Melissa: Who’s Melissa? Red, it’s me, Andy.

& Melissa: Red! I understand you’re a man who knows how to get things...
    Todd: Oh... I’ve been known to locate certain things from time to time.
    Melissa: Can you get me a baby?
    Todd: I don’t think we have those.
    Melissa: Then I guess we’ll have to make one. So let’s get busy gettin’ busy, or get busy dyin’.

& Phil: We got one more stop to make. We’re going to Tucson.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий