7 нояб. 2016 г.

Josh Has No Idea Where I Am!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 1×15


& Rebecca: You’d be surprised. You lie to yourself well enough, you can convince other people, too.

& Dr. Akopian: There is love in your life. You just have to know how to find it.

& Rebecca: Okay, with all due respect, a mother’s love... That’s the bare minimum. I mean, geez, serial killers have mothers that love them.

& Rebecca: Hmm, I imagine my life as a series of musical numbers.
    Dr. Akopian: I know. Thanks for the solo, by the way. I always wanted to rock some sequins.


& Darryl: At least we know she’s not dead...
    Paula: Uh, it’s worse than her dying. She is leaving us!

& Paula: She can’t just opt out because it got hard. I mean, you don’t think I want to opt out every day? You think I don’t want to unsubscribe from, like, half the things in my life?
    Greg: Paula, if that’s true, then you should change your life. People actually do that. Not me, but, you know...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий