20 нояб. 2016 г.

The Geology Elevation

The Big Bang Theory 10×9


& Sheldon: Everything is stupid and I want to go home.

& Howard: I didn’t buy it. I made it.
    Bernadette: Last question... What is wrong with you?!

& Penny: It’s like scrolling through the emojis on my phone.

& Sheldon: Ye— why? Eh, why?! Oh, that’s why.
    Amy: Sounds like the night we had coitus.

& Sheldon: I admire you, Leonard... You’re happy with who you are. You don’t get jealous of other people. Instead of being weighed down by ambition, you just float along like a dead body in a river...

& Amy: Anybody else want to try? I’m gonna go make some more tea and question my life choices.

& Howard: What is going on? Did you upgrade his software last night?
    Leonard: I think he might be learning on his own.
    Raj: Then the robot uprising has begun.


& Raj: He doesn’t just look like C-3PO, now he walks like him.

& Penny: I think I hate all of you nerds!

& Sheldon: I didn’t punch him! He turned around, and I gave him a Captain Kirk karate chop... I’m not even sure he knows I did it.

& Professor Hawking: I know how you feel. I have never won a Nobel Prize.
    Penny: Oh, wow, that doesn’t seem fair.
    Professor Hawking: It’s fine. I’ve been on The Simpsons.

& Ellen: A new study came out, and it said that laughing makes your brain work better. And I know that’s true because laughing has made me the «smartiest.» Although, on the other hand, babies laugh a lot, and they’re dumb.

--
On the IMDb

+ Vanity Card # 543.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий