8 нояб. 2016 г.

A Dish Best Served Cold

Grimm 3×3


"Tis Death's Park,
where he breeds life to feed him.
Cries of pain are music
for his banquet."

George Eliot

& Monroe: Anyway, my house has a lot of closet space. Which means that I think you could totally have more room in my closets than in your apartment.
    Rosalee: You want me to move my clothes into your closet?

& Capt. Renard: Let me ask you something, Nick. What’s really bothering you, the fact that you killed somebody or the fact that you killed somebody who wasn’t Wesen? Because God knows you’ve killed plenty of them. That’s what you Grimms do, isn’t it?..

& Hank: What’d I tell you about getting too comfortable?
    Nick: I’m not.
    Hank: Good. We got another tree hugger.

& Monroe: He’s a Bauerschwein. What more evidence do you need?


& Monroe: One way or another, that pig is going down.

& Chef Ostler: The payback has only just begun.
    Nick: So this is about the past?
    Chef Ostler: No, no. This is all about the future. The civilized future, where we are finally on equal footing, where we no longer live in constant fear... I think you’d better come to terms with the new world order.

& Nick: This Blutbaden-Bauerschwein feud has been going on forever. It’s just like the Middle East, Rwanda, Ireland. Somebody always has a very good reason for killing somebody they don’t like.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий