16 нояб. 2016 г.

Service

The Walking Dead 7×4


& Spencer: You want to help?
    Eugene: I don’t believe I’d be up to that.

& Eugene: I’m repairin’ this portable audio system for them... I’m dealing in certainties, and I’m doing my part to give them what they want.

& Negan: Little pig, little pig, let me in!

& Spencer: Um, who are you?
    Negan: Oh, you better be jokin’. Negan, Lucille.

& Negan: Hey, Rick, you see that, what I just did? That is some service!

& Negan: You see this? This is the kind of thing that just tickles my balls. A little cooperation and everything is pleasant as punch.

& Carl: And you should go. Before you find out how dangerous we all are.

& Negan: I said half your shit, and half is what I say it is.

& Negan: They’re all mine now. So tell me, Rick— where are my guns?

& Rick: What do you want me to say?
    Negan: I don’t know, Rick. How about a thank you. You think that might be in order? Or is that too much to ask?!


& Spencer: That’s it. It’s over. This is our life now. This is where Rick got us. ... This is where we are. We just got to learn to live with it.

& Spencer: Maybe if Rick thought it through, it would’ve been different...

& Negan: Feels good. Sounds good!

& Negan: Men— I don’t enjoy killing women.

& Negan: This was your job, and you screwed up.

& Negan: Keeping track of guns? That shit... is life and death.

& Rick: Doesn’t matter how many bullets we have. It isn’t enough. They win. It’s that black-and-white.

& Rick: There is no way out of this... Let me put this to all of you as clearly as I can. I’m not in charge anymore. Negan is.

& Gabriel: It was nice digging a grave I knew would stay empty.

& Negan: Funny how a little «Holy shit! Somebody’s gonna die!» lights a fire under everybody’s ass!

& Negan: Yep. Win-win.

& Negan: Thank you for being so accommodating, friend. In case you haven’t caught on... I just slipped my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it.

& Rick: We play by their rules, and we get some kind of life.
    Michonne: What kind of a life?!

& Rick: You know, I had a friend... I don’t talk about him. He was my partner...

& Rick: My friend... His name was Shane.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий