13 нояб. 2016 г.

The Brain Bowl Incubation

The Big Bang Theory 10×8


& Sheldon: On a scale of one to ten, where one is a pebble in your shoe and ten is the monkey you thought was your pet biting your face off.
    Amy: A two.
    Sheldon: Eating a whole Altoid?!

& Raj: Hold on. Is that a wobble?.. Yes! That’s definitely a gravitational wobble!
    Janitor: Uh, sorry, I could come back.
    Raj: Oh, no, it’s okay. I-I just found a wobble.
    Janitor: Oh, do I need a mop?

& Issabella Maria Concepcion: I have to say, based on the candy wrappers and the bags of junk food I see in this trash, I thought the person working here was ten years old.
    Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali: Oh, please, show me a ten-year-old who knows to dip Tootsie Rolls in Nutella.

& Sheldon: She’s the mean one, I’m the fun one.

& Raj: What are you talking about?
    Penny: You only watch what you eat when you’re afraid you might have to take your shirt off.

& Penny: How come you never eat broccoli?
    Leonard: I’m married, I don’t have to be attractive.

& Bernadette: I’m running out of ways to act excited.

& Sheldon: Let’s just agree that both creations are special in their own way and it is foolish to try and compare them... Although, we didn’t need to have sex with Howard for ours, so we win.


& Amy: Aren’t you glad you participated in this?
    Sheldon: Oh, I am. And you realize what the next step is?
    Amy: Set up a second culture and try to replicate our results..?
    Sheldon: Uh, no. We lock that door, lower our underpants a little and make a baby.

& Amy: I’m not ready to have a baby.
    Sheldon: Oh, yes, you are! I track your cycle. For the next 36 hours you’re as fertile as a manure-covered wheat field.

& Penny: Now, when he said «make a baby» is it possible he meant out of Legos?

& Penny: Ooh! Sheldon gonna get some.

& Sheldon: Well, hello... Would you care for a brandy?
    Amy: I don’t think so.
    Sheldon: Good choice, it’s disgusting.

& Raj: So, um, what surprised you the most when you first came to America?
    Issabella: Well, I suppose how much people care about Oprah’s favorite things.
    Raj: I thought that, too. But then I got my first waffle maker and never questioned her again.

& Raj: There’s a lot of things about me that would totally embarrass you.
    Issabella: I doubt that.
    Raj: Well, prepare to be mortified.

& Issabella: you may take me to dinner at a nice restaurant.
    Raj: Great. Where would you like to go?
    Issabella: Your choice. It can be Pakistani food, if you like.
    Raj: Excuse me, but I’m Indian!
    Issabella: And now you know how it feels.

& Penny: So, were you turned on even a little bit?
    Amy: It was like being hit on by Rat Pack Pee-wee Herman.
    Leonard: I’m sorry, is that a yes?

& Sheldon: Amy, I didn’t want it to come to this. But you have left me no choice but to employ the most passionate, seductive dance known to man... The flamenco.

& Sheldon: You guys are aroused, right?

--
On the IMDb

+ Vanity Card # 542!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий