30 нояб. 2016 г.

Swear

The Walking Dead 7×6


& Cyndie: She’s not a bobber. She’s alive.

& Tara: Rule number one of scavenging... There’s nothing left in this world that isn’t hidden. We just have to find it.

& Heath: I get it now. If it’s you or someone else, you choose you. You take what you can, you take out who you have to, and you get to keep going. Nobody’s in this together, okay? Not anymore.

& Tara: Well, I never thought I’d be asking this, but where are all the men?.... All of them?


& Natania: We would stay hidden. And we would stay alive.

& Tara: I... I get why you’re doing it, but if you keep seeing everyone as an enemy, then enemies are all you’re gonna find.

& Tara: We didn’t start anything. We ended it. They’re dead.
    Beatrice: You didn’t stop them. You can’t stop them. That was just an outpost. There are more... More Saviors... more outposts.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий