12 нояб. 2016 г.

One Night Stand

Grimm 3×4


"More and more she grew to
love human beings and wished
that she could leave the sea
and live among them..."

Hans Christian Andersen, «The Little Mermaid»

& Juliette: I cut up some fruit. You want some?
    Nick: Yeah, please, and a lot of coffee.
    Juliette: Got you covered. ... What?
    Nick: Nothing. That’s what makes this so great.

& Juliette: What about the doctor’s reports?
    Nick: Ah, he was supposed to send me the email yesterday. Just check my email, see if it came in. Tell me if I’m still alive.


& Monroe: You know, I’m not really that much of a water person. I’m really more of a mountain and land kind of lubber.

& Abel Mahario: ... I’m offering my life for my daughters’.
    Hank: Not easy being a parent.

& Jake: Okay, I know how that sounds, believe me. I just... She came over when... And she just wasn’t... Normal.
    Nick: Nobody is, Jake. It’s Portland.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий